The purpose of emergency lighting is to provide a level of illumination that allows the occupants of a building to continue their business or safely exit in the event of a mains power failure. HAG® Emergency Lights ensures safety across your premises or buildings. Completely maintenance-free and automatic.
- Mode of Operation: Non-Maintained
- Input Voltage: 240V±10%, 50 Hz
- Battery: Hi-Temp. Nickel Cadmium Battery.
- Charging Current: 100mA (Nominal)
- Lamp Used: 2.5 Watt SMD LED (5 x 0.5 Watt)
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C to 60˚C
- Charger: Fully Automatic Constant Current.
- Solid-State Electronics Provide High Reliability with Trickle Charge Facility.
- Indication: Red L.E.D. “On” Indicates Charging Equipped with Push Test-Switch to Simulate Power Failure.
- Backup Time: 3 Hours Duration.
- Construction: Injection Moulded Fire-Retardant ABS Polyester Base with Side Knockout Cable Entry.Injection Moulded Fire-Retardant Polycarbonate Gear Tray and Acrylic Difuser.
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Compliance: Malaysia Standards MS-619, IP-20.
- Protection: Low-Voltage Cut-Off to Prevent Over-Discharge of Battery