The purpose of emergency lighting is to provide a level of illumination that allows the occupants of a building to continue their business or safely exit in the event of a mains power failure. HAG® Emergency Lights ensures safety across your premises or buildings. Completely maintenance-free and automatic.
- Mode of Operation: Non-Maintained
- Input Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Battery: HNi-Cd AA 3.6V 1000mAh
- Lamp: LED 20 Pieces X 0.2W
- Operating Temperature: 35˚C
- Emergency Duration: Min. 3 Hours
- Recharge Period: 14-16 Hours
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Rating: <0.06A/<3W/<0.6PF
- Classification: Class 1
- Degree of Protection: IP20
- Recommended Mounting Height: Minimum 2.3m
There are no reviews yet.